This section includes additional tools relevant to UZDOC 2.0. The consortium is happy to receive further suggestions on additional materials.
- UZDOC Library: Additional reading material suggested in UZDOC 2.0 project predecessor’s website.
- Library from UNICA Doctoral Education Group: Collection of publications on the proceedings to the annual UNICA PhD Master Class.
- Texts & tools from the PRIDE Network – Association for Professionals in Doctoral Education: Collection of contributions of different authors sharing ideas, views or lessons learnt during their professional development.
- Reports & Publications from EUA Council for Doctoral Education: Collection of publications from the largest community of academic leaders and professionals working on doctoral education and research training in Europe.
- Eurodoc docs: Collection of contributions Eurodoc has made towards the European Research Area.
- Salzburg II Recommendations: The Salzburg Principles were established in 2005 the Bologna Process as the basis of the reforms for doctoral education.
Other Projects on Doctoral Education:
- EU China Doc: Erasmus Mundus Action 3 Project supported by the European Commission to strengthen the dialogue and cooperation between European and Chinese stakeholders in the field of doctoral education.
- Graduate SPIRIT: Project that aims to enhance European graduate schools in the social sciences and the humanities to have more adequate instruments for stimulating, organising and managing interdisciplinarity and diversity in doctoral training.
- YEBO! Internationalization of Doctoral Studies in South Africa: Among other objectives, this project aims to the improve the skills of south-African universities concerning the internationalization of PhD Studies.
- European PhD Hub: Projects that aims to implement an online electronic platform that will provide PhD students, Researchers and Universities with new cooperation and funding opportunities from both the public and private sectors
- IDEA PhD – Innovative Approaches to Doctoral Education in Africa: Portal that provides resources about what it takes to ensure successful doctoral education and research.