UZDOC 2.0 delegation meets Uzbek high level representatives to discuss project’s future
A delegation of UZDOC 2.0 was in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, on September 16 to meet with different high-level representatives, namely:
Ministry of Higher Education:
- Deputy Minister, Mr Uzoqboy Begimqulov
- Head of Department for doctoral education, Mr Bakhrom Ismoilov
Ministry of Innovative Development:
- Head of Integration of Science, Education and production, Mr Olimjon TUYCHIEV
- Head of the International cooperation department in the field of Innovative Development, Firuza KHODJAEVA
EL YURT UMIDI Foundation:
- Director, ADKHAM BEKMURADOV
- Head of International Affairs and Protocol, Mirziyo SODIKOV.
The purpose of the meetings was to discuss how the project’s outcomes can be exploited, with European partners manifesting their availability to organize training in specific areas or to give input according to Uzbekistan’s needs and priorities. The proposal was well-received by all interlocutors who expressed their interest in further cooperation.
Check our gallery with pictures of these meetings.